Table of Contents
About the Course
Jamorama is an easy to use website which helps all kinds of people to learn to guitar in a fun and organized online environment. Founded by Mark McKenzie, the program aims to provide an efficient learning space that avoids the inconsistent and poorly organized elements of so many guitar lessons.
As head instructor, Mark creates videos for you to browse through and follow at your own pace. This form of learning stimulates a no-pressure environment where learners can build skills according to their abilities and individual timescales.
The courses provided by Jamorama are clear, step by step programs, teaching everything from foundational guitar skills to professional playing. Pupils are able to join at any level, working their way up from the beginning or jumping straight to the top.
The flexibility of the lessons means that you aren’t restricted to a particular timetable. If you’re a learner, you can quickly progress to plucking and chords without having to study theory for hours first. Courses will guide pupils on a step by step process, teaching skills in a logical order, but you’re ultimately in charge of your own learning process.
New pupils will start with the level one and two beginner guitar courses. At this level, you’ll be able to play riffs within the first few weeks and will learn basic chords, scales, and strumming techniques. Following this level, you can progress to the next and start learning more complex patterns. You’ll learn different styles such as Blues, Country, and Jazz, as well as various playing techniques.
At a more advanced level, you’ll start learning chord progressions, advanced picking, and the skills attached to lead guitar playing. Beyond this, Jamorama offers the opportunity to learn music theory, guitar TAB, guitar maintenance, speed picking, and improvisation.
Each course level contains a number of videos, ranging from four to sixty. These provide enough material for beginners to advance upwards and become expert players in relatively little time. The more hours practiced, the more elasticity and accuracy you can achieve.
Who Is This Course For?
The Jamorama course is for anyone, from the complete novice to the more advanced player. The course structure means the material can be accessed at any level, from basic chords to professional pieces. It guides beginners through every stage of the learning process and offers new skills for the intermediate players wanting to learn more.
The program is also great if you don’t want to spend a vast amount of money or hours of time on physical lessons. These can cost a great deal and usually lead pupils at a slower and more controlled pace.
With Jamorama, the cost is relatively low meaning more people can access the material on offer. Additionally, the flexible course structure means pupils can work at their own pace and have the opportunity to become expert payers in relatively little time.
Why You Should Enroll
Whether you’ve had a lifelong desire to learn the guitar or simply want to learn for fun, this course is ideal for all kinds of people. It offers the opportunity to learn intensely and reach an expert level, but also provides an enjoyable learning environment for those with a more relaxed approach.
While lessons guide you through the learning process, you are your own master. Whatever level you’re at, you learn in an enjoyable play along environment making it easier to achieve accuracy. The courses ultimately place you in an individual practice environment where you can repeat phases, step backwards, or jump forwards as much as you want and have fun in the process.
If you’re looking for a flexible yet fun way to learn guitar on your own terms, this course is for you.
Advantages of Jamorama
- 100% money back guarantee – This process means that if you don’t like the course but have already bought it, you’ll be eligible for a full refund. The course is risk free for 60 days so you have plenty of time to make a decision.
- Instant online access – The Jamorama program enables you to have access to videos wherever you are and whenever you want with its 24/7 on demand library. This access gives you limitless flexibility and places control in your hands.
- Progress tracking – Jamorama supports a progress tracking system where you can measure and chart your progress, whatever level you’re at.
- Lifetime access – With a lifetime membership, you’ll be able to access the Jamorama courses indefinitely. Once your payment has been processed, the material is at your fingertips for life.
Disadvantages of Jamorama
- Video only – The use of videos is beneficial to pupils seeking flexibility and quick progress. However, video teaching doesn’t catch mistakes and problems that physical interaction can refine. Some players may prefer Jam Play for the community it builds.
- Limited content – Once you go through the whole course, there is not much more added. While it is an advantage to pay once an own the whole course for life, subscription platforms like Guitar Tricks, TrueFire, and Fender Play constantly upload new content and keep up with new music.
- Competition – Jamorama does face strong competition from other, similar sites. There is little to differentiate it from other excellent courses on the market. You can take a look at our guide to the best online guitar courses for a comparison.
With its range of courses and levels and its ability to teach all kinds of learners, Jamorama offers a well rounded program. The range of levels offered by the program, from beginner level to advanced, means that anyone can reap the rewards.
The recorded, video led teaching system allowing you to learn according to individual ability and timescales creates great flexibility. As a student, you aren’t tied in by a teacher and can learn according to your own needs which is ideal for a variety of learners.
Although the video led system isn’t as thorough as physical lessons can be, the easy step by step system creates an organised environment and still enables you to learn guitar in a logical, professional and effective manner.
Despite the competition on the market, the relatively low fees, positive customer responses and fun learning environment mean this program is at the top of its niche and well worth investing in.
Wanna Try Jamorama Risk Free Today?
Sign up risk free to see if Jamorama is right for you! Try It Risk Free Today!