Table of Contents
About the Course
In this Learn Piano in 30 Days review, we’ll cover the online-based program that allows users of all experience levels to master the piano from the comfort of their own home.
This course uses a cognitive approach to learn how to sight-read music and explore many genres of music, all in a matter of weeks. The program uses lateral associative learning to learn new skills without any repetition. Every day consists of a new lesson that builds upon the one prior. The result is an educational blend of chords, sheet music in various genres, and finger and scale exercises to practice.
Within the program, users will find 10-minute module training videos and online piano software with regularly updated audio files and sheet music for students to explore. In addition to these training videos and material, students can find online support. Online support groups for piano students and training groups for all levels of learners are available.
The member forum is available to connect new pianists with the answers to their many questions as they continue to practice and learn.
After students have mastered Learn Piano in 30 Days, they can advance their piano skills with the additional courses like:
- Become a Better Pianist: This course teaches intermediate skills to add onto the basics you’ve learned in the first 30 days. Songs in this program include faster tempos and more complicated notes.
- Become a Master Pianist: Next, take the advanced piano lessons to learn any song you desire. Aspiring professional pianists will learn a lot from this level.
- Play Piano by Ear: This course teaches students to learn how to play by ear and without any printed sheet music.
Within the Learn Piano in 30 Days program, users have access to many special features to expand their piano playing abilities. These include:
- Rhythm and blues (R&B)
Piano Lessons for Beginners Forum: The beginners forum allows students to get in touch with the team of piano teachers for advice in any aspect of piano by:
- Asking piano related questions or concerns
- Getting additional consultation from piano teachers and experts
- Learning tricks and tips from other members
- Requesting tutorials and videos of new lessons and songs
- Record your own tracks and edit them with music editing tools
- Piano quizzes and games
- Visualizing piano tools
- Play piano with your computer keyboard
- Music theory flashcards
- Piano knowledge flashcards
- And more!
Access to Sheet Music: Students have access to thousands of pieces of sheet music and audio accompaniment tracks. These include:
- Sheet music by world-renowned pianists
- Sheet music broken down by holiday seasons and themes
- Sheet music from bands and artists in popular culture
- Audio files of MP3s from classical composers
This course is for anyone who’s looking or an easy way to learn how to play the piano. These lessons are geared for people of any age or experience level.
The Lateral Associative Learning model incorporated in the daily lesson videos means that anyone will be able to build upon these lessons and have an effective learning experience.
Whether you’re an old pro who wants to brush up on their skills or a new beginner who hasn’t ever played a note, this video-based learning model will help you grow your playing abilities.
Based on our Learn Piano in 30 Days review, there are many reasons you should enroll in this program. Overall, it offers music lessons at an affordable price. Users can explore Learn Piano in 30 Days by signing up for a monthly fee of only $27.
Compared to other lessons from private tutors, this rate is very affordable. Plus, if you aren’t enjoying your experience, they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Customer service is available 24/7 to help users navigate the interface and software. Thanks to the online forum, anytime you have a question about music theory or the newest song you’re learning, someone is available to help you there as well.
Even after you’ve completed the 30-day program, there are constant updates to the song tutorials and sheet music available. This program is an ever-expanding resource for any budding musician.
There are many reasons this model of learning piano online is beneficial! Some advantages of Learn Piano in 30 Days are:
- You’ll learn to learn how to play the piano in just 30 days, which is extremely fast
- It’s more affordable than a private tutor
- New songs are continuously added to the database
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Video lessons are effective for visual learning
- Tools and software are included in the course fee: virtual pianos, music theory flashcards, and more
- The Piano forum connects you with a network of other musicians and helpful advice
- Genre specific training is available
- Access to 500+ song tutorials
- Access to 1,000+ pieces of sheet music across various genres
- 60 day money-back guarantee
Online learning does not offer guaranteed success for all students. Some disadvantages to learning through this program are:
- Sometimes users will need to repeat video tutorials in order to keep up with the lesson plan
- Isn’t mobile-device friendly since you’ll need to open many windows on your browser at once
- May not be compatible with physical learners. If any of these apply to you, checkout our online piano lesson guide.
With its affordable cost compared to most private tutors and 60-day money-back guarantee, there’s a low risk to signing up with Learn Piano in 30 Days. This program offers enough training videos and genre techniques so that there’s a little something for everyone. Whether you’re a piano beginner or someone who’s looking to build onto their prior knowledge, you’re guaranteed to learn a lot from this curriculum.
Try Learn Piano In 30 Days Risk Free Today!
Sign up risk free to see if Learn Piano In 30 Days is right for you! 60 day money back guarantee on all purchases. Try It Risk Free Today!