Table of Contents
About the Course
Piano For All is a tool for learning how to play the piano. Unlike traditional music lessons, the course is comprised of eBooks with embedded videos that you can use at home on your own schedule. In total, the course contains nine interactive eBooks, 200 videos, and 500 audio lessons. With over 300,000 students worldwide, the course is gaining popularity and appeals to many different people.
PianoForAll boasts that it is the “perfect solution to your needs” because it teaches students a foundation that they can apply to any type of music. It does not focus on a single style of playing but instead helps students build a toolbox that will serve them in whatever form they want to play.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for a wide range of ages, but it is not recommended for particularly young students. Parents may have to determine if their child is mature enough to digest the content and learning style.
Whether you’re wanting to learn pop, jazz, ballads, or classical pieces, PianoForAll offers a wide range of song-learning options to suit anyone.
Even if you lead a busy life, you can still get a lot out of this course. You only need to spend 20 to 30 minutes a day practicing to make significant progress. The structure of this course allows on the go people to continue their lifestyle while also building a new skill.
Whether you already know how to read sheet music or have never touched a piano before, PianoForAll has something to offer you.
Why You Should Enroll
PianoForAll will help you to start sounding like a pro in a matter of days. Instead of learning for an hour a week with a tutor, making slow progress, you will begin to master skills in months rather than years. Many people become frustrated when trying to learn something new because it takes so long to see success. However, PianoForAll eliminates much of this struggle with its ingenious approach to teaching piano.
It is suitable for learning on both a traditional piano and a keyboard, making it a great option regardless of your setup. You don’t need to have a baby grand in your home to learn to play this fantastic instrument.
PianoForAll sets itself apart by teaching students the pattern of the keys in a way that is easy to understand. With this method, you will be able to play-by-ear, improvise, and accomplish all your piano playing goals.
Advantages of PianoForAll
- Piano For All is self-paced, allowing you to complete all lessons on your own schedule. There are no deadlines, so you do not have to feel pressured to finish things in a specific time frame.
- The material has a logical structure that breaks everything down into manageable lessons that are easy to digest. You also won’t have to waste time trying to switch from the eBooks to videos because the videos are embedded into the eBook pages so you can follow right along.
- You can download all course materials ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about having an internet connection all the time. This feature also alleviates having to deal with slow video streaming on a spotty connection. You can also transfer the lessons onto any device so you can learn whichever way is most convenient for you. You can even print out the pages of the books if that makes it easier for you to learn.
- The course features a one-time inexpensive payment that gives you access to all the materials for life. You will even be able to take advantage of all future updates for free as well. The course fees also include lesson critiques and support if desired.
- Few courses teach methods for playing-by-ear and improvising – but PianoForAll does. If you’re interested in these learning methods, this course is worth investigating.
- A plethora of detailed tutorials are available on the Piano For All website so that you can hear directly from people who have already enrolled in the course. These PianoForAll reviews can help you make an educated decision about whether it is the piano learning software for you.
- There are a number of different payment options available when buying the course, including PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard. The instant download will come with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee if it doesn’t work out for you.
Disadvantages of PianoForAll
- Piano For All does not begin by teaching you how to read sheet music. If your goal is to learn how to read piano sheet music as quickly as possible, this method is likely not for you because sheet music is one of the last topics introduced in the course.
- You may want to consider Playground Sessions which we rated our best quality course all around.
- Or if you are a beginner Skoove offers the clearest learning path, while Flowkey offers beginners more control over what they learn.
- You can also look into Piano Marvel which has the SASR (Standard Assessment of Sight Reading) built into their program.
- The course also does not inherently include interaction with a teacher. If you learn best with regular human interaction, then you may want to look at some of our other piano courses. However, with that being said, you can reach out for occasional check-ins with a teacher, but it is on you to request these sessions.
- The course is not designed for young children. If you want to get your five-year-old started learning to play the piano, you may want to try Piano Wizard.
- Hear and Play offers a wider range of courses and tool, however you have to buy each course separately.
PianoForAll is an awesome platform to dramatically improve your piano playing skills in a fraction of the time of traditional teaching. The price is extremely reasonable for the features the course provides. The flexibility of the course and its application makes it accessible to almost everyone.
The course is absolutely a worthwhile purchase and will serve as a wonderful investment in yourself. You will come out of it with new skills that will dramatically enhance your life. If you have been putting off trying to learn to play the piano or just haven’t found something that works for you yet, you need to try PianoForAll next.
Try Piano For All Risk Free Today!
Sign up to see if Piano For All is right for you! Try it out risk free for 60 days! Try It Risk Free Today!